To configure proxy support for OpenAthens LA (Local Authentication), you must have the following role:
- General System Administrator
Alma provides support for the OpenAthens LA (Local Authentication) proxy server.
To configure Alma for the OpenAthens LA proxy server:
- On the Integration Profile List page (Administration > General Configuration > Configuration Menu > External Systems > Integration Profiles), select Add Integration Profile. The first page of the integration profile wizard opens.
- For Integration Type, select Resolver Proxy.
- Enter a name and select Next.
- In the Proxy Definitions section, you can now select OpenAthens from the Proxy server type drop-down list. OpenAthens LA Proxy Server Type Option
- Complete the remaining proxy options (see Resolver Proxies) and select Save.