Assigning a Title to a Collection from the MD Editor
You can now assign a title to a collection from the MD Editor. For more information, see Viewing and Assigning Digital Collections.
Deposit Using SWORD
The Deposit functionality was enhanced with the ability to deposit using the SWORD protocol. For more information, see the Developers Network.
Additional Digital Resource Management Enhancements
- The value of the dc:identifier field for Dublin Core records now appears in the repository search results as the Record Number.
- The following changes were made to the repository search results for digital files:
- The Label field was added.
- The file size is displayed in KB/MB.
- The Creator and Publisher fields were removed.