New Titles Subject Area
The new Titles subject area was added to Alma Analytics. It allows you to create reports and dashboards that indicate duplicate titles for physical and electronic items in your repository. For more information, see Titles.
The following out-of-the-box reports are now available under Shared Folders > Alma > Titles > Reports:
- Overlap P and E – prompt by LC Classification Code
- Overlap P and E – prompt by title range
- Overlap P and E – prompt by word from subject
- Overlap P and E – prompt by word from title
The Overlap Analysis reports are now available under Shared Folders > Alma > Titles > Reports. You can run these reports. The Title Level Overlap Analysis dashboard under Shared Folders > Alma > Titles > Dashboards will be available in March. The following is an example of a Titles report:
Holding Lifecycle Field Added to Holdings Details
The Holding Lifecycle field was added to the Holdings Details dimension of the Physical Items subject area. It can be used to filter for active or deleted holdings records.
Additional Analytics Enhancements
- The Overdue Sent Date field was added to Lending Requests > Lending Request Details. It indicates the date the last overdue message was sent.
- The ISBN (Normalized) field was added to the shared Bibliographic Details dimension. It is the same as the ISBN and was added for uniformity with the Title (Normalized) and ISSN (Normalized) fields.
- The three out-of-the-box reports in the Physical Item Usage for Weeding dashboard no longer include withdrawn (deleted) items.