- General System Administrator
This page describes how to configure the Esploro logos and color scheme. For more information on the Esploro user interface, see Esploro User Interface.
The Esploro login button is always blue. It is not affected by the selected Esploro theme.
Branding Management Page
To configure the Esploro logos and color scheme:
- Navigate to the Branding Management page at Configuration Menu > General > General Settings > Logo and Color Scheme.
- Under Logo Upload, browse to select the header logo (to be displayed in the top-left corner of Esploro), email logo, and/or login page logo that you want to upload.
- The header logo should be 69 pixels (width) x 26 pixels (height), the login page logo should be 110 pixels (width) x 36 pixels (height), and the email logo should be 400 pixels (width) x 30-70 pixels (height).
- If an email logo is not uploaded, the header logo is used as the email logo.
- In Color Theme, select the desired color theme. A preview of the selected color theme will display below the Choose basic color field.
- Select Save to save your changes. Note that to see your changes, you must clear your cache, log out, and then log in again.
Branding Management Page (bottom)
Esploro does not validate that you entered a valid URL, so ensure that you do. If you enter an invalid URL, selecting the link results in an error.