- Product: Intota
How can I add a note to all instances of a title that exists in multiple databases?
Unlike adding a note to a journal instance within a specific database, Intota also provides the option to add a public note at the journal authority record level (i.e. a note that displays for all instances of the journal, wherever they exist throughout your collection).
To add a public note at the journal authority record level:
- Use the Intota search box at the top right of Intota to find the journal.
- Click on the journal to go to the Title Details page and click Edit on the right side of the screen.
- Use the Public Holding Note field (in the Title Details section of the page) to add your note.
NOTE: You can add HTML tags to public notes, including hyperlinks and image tags.
- Select ON for Display this note to make your note visible to users.
NOTE: OFF is selected by default.
- Click Save.
- Date Created: 23-Mar-2016
- Last Edited Date: 23-Mar-2016
- Old Article Number: 13706