- Product: Pivot
How does a subscribing institution get started with Single Sign On (SSO) using Shibboleth, SAML or OpenAthens in Pivot?
Submit a case to Pivot Support and provide the following details in the request:
- Customer Institution name:
- Who is your IDP (Identity provider):
- Do you use ePPN or ePTID (Person Principal Name or Person Principal ID) to identify users?
- Point of contact at your institution for the implementation: (name and email required)
- Test credentials that we can use to debug our configuration if it’s not working properly.
Once the Support team has gathered the above information, the designated contact with be contacted if any additional information is needed. If no additional information is needed, it will take approximately 2-4 weeks to configure and test the login. The designated contact person will hear from our Support team when SSO is ready for testing.
- Article last edited: 09-Sep-2020