- Article Type: General
- Product: Primo
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
* Running be_start completes successfully by reporting "Done"
* Back Office returns a 404 error for all http requests
* BE log has error "Cannot resolve reference to bean 'wildebeastService' while setting bean property 'wildebeastService';"
* be_conf directory contains a search.properties file sized 0 bytes or search.properties is missing
The search.properties file can be deleted when the Primo Back Office is stopped incorrectly
Run the following commands on the Back Office server:
Running this resolution cannot hurt the Primo system. It can be run multiple times without issue.
Category: BO monitoring
- Article last edited: 10/8/2014