- Article Type: General
- Product: Primo
- Product Version: 4
- Browse search returns error message: "An unexpected error has occured."
- Log shows error:
ERROR [t-ajp-0.0.0.0-7701-12] [c-BaseAction] - Unexpected error - java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://<hostname>:8991/PrimoWebServices/xservice/browsesearch/sea
Primo X-Service is not working.
A. Make sure that Primo X-services returns results:
- 1. Verify that the local IP is registered in the WS and XS IP mapping table (Required for the test).
- 2. Use the following X-service to perform the check:
- 3. If the system does not return results, it may be necessary to configure a redirect rule for the X-services realm.
B. Identify the root cause for the non-working X-service and solve it.
- To configure Primo Web Services in port 80, when mod_jk is used to re-direct, refer to KCS Article # 000004253 Primo X-Services / Web Services not working when mod_jk for port redirection is in use ( Category: Front End Subject: Browse
Category: Front End