- Article Type: General
- Product: Primo
- Product Version: 4
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant, Dedicated-Direct, Local, Total Care
- Browse is configured correctly in:
* Mapping table: Browse lists
* PNX: browse section is valid, containing $D and $E (mandatory sub-fields)
* Mapping table: WS and XS IP: all the environment's IPs were added
- Browse search returns the error "No browse records found".
The search scope that has the same code as the institution is missing from PNX search section.
1. In Primo BO go to Primo Home > Advanced Configuration > Full Normalization Rule Configuration
2. Edit your Normalization rule set, add the search scope that has the institution code to:
3. Deploy the set
4. Run update pipe
- Article last edited: 15/Jan/2017