Export to EasyBib doesn't use Refworks Fields Mapping Table
- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Primo
- Product Version: July 2015
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local;
Changing the "Refworks Fields" Mapping Table does not change the export to EasyBib
Sent to Development
1. Go to Advanced Configuration > All Mapping Tables > FRONTEND sub-section > "Refworks Fields" Mapping Table
2. Select a row and change the PNX field. For example:
a. Find the row with an RIS field having a value of "T1"
b. Change the PNX field value from "title" to "recordid"
3. Deploy the changes
4. Search for a record in the Front End
5. Send the record to EasyBib by selecting "Actions > EasyBib" in the Details Tab
6. Note that the citation sent does not match the settings in "Refworks Fields" (e.g. Title is not the recordid)
Why are there duplicate publishers when exporting a record to Refworks?
Category: Front End
Subject: Send to (print, save, email)