- Product: Primo ; Primo VE
How to understand when a reference entry is displayed on top of the results.
You can enable this feature by selecting the Highlight reference entry on top field in the Views Wizard (Primo Home > Ongoing Configuration Wizards > Views Wizard).
When it is enabled, the top highlighted reference entries are displayed under following conditions:
- the relevant reference resource has been activated in your Primo Central profile
- the searched term has a clear match in the reference source
- the reference entry has a fulltext available
- the reference entry has a valid description
If there are multiple reference entries found matching the query, the best reference entry is selected by Primo based on the criteria above.
Currently, it is not possible to configure the priority of reference resources to determine which reference entry should be taken for display.
- Article last edited: 19-Mar-2020