- Product: Primo
- Product Version: All
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
How to create Local facet value code (ex: facet local39 values codes) in Code table?
1. Go to Primo Home > Advanced Configuration > All Mapping Tables
Sub System: Static Facets
Table name: Static Facets
Click Edit --> At the end of the page,
Create a New Static Facet
Choose a Facet : Local Field39 (in the Dropw-down list)
Create (By clicking this, a new table row with "Local Field39" Static facet name will be added to this table)
2. After saving, you can now see a new row in this SubSystem:Static Facets
Please click the syn button that you can see at the end of this line.
3. Now go to Primo Home > Advanced Configuration > All Code Tables
Sub System: Front End
Code table name: facet_local39_values_codes can be visible.
Make sure that you have saved and deployed all the code tables and mapping tables for the changes to be applied.
- Article last edited: 05-Jun-2020