- Article Type: General
- Product: Aleph
- Product Version: 20
On a shared Aleph server ...
1. Aleph library xxx01 records are not being sent to Primo.
2. Certain library xxx01 holdings records are being duplicated with the holding link containing the sublibrary and collection codes of Aleph library yyy01.
The Primo pipe for Aleph library xxx01 was harvesting the source data for library yyy01.
1. Correct the Primo Pipe paths so that the correct data is being harvested for each library.
2. Making certain that the Primo normalization rules are correct, run the XXX_ALEPH_DELETE_AND_RELOAD_PIPE in Primo.
- Article last edited: 9/22/2014