- Product: Primo
- Product Version: 4
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
EBSCO adaptor is configured in the Primo Back Office, yet, a search in EBSCO scope returns 0 results.
EBSCO API requires users to log in before searching, otherwise no results will appear
- Perform the EBSCO API test as described here: How to test EBSCO API outside of Primo
- If results retrieved via EBSCO API outside of Primo, than
- Go to Primo Back Office > All Mapping Tables > 'Deep Search Plugin Parameters' mapping table
- Under the Plugin column choose Ebsco
- Verify that the PASSWORD, USERNAME and DB parameters are identical to the ones used to perform the EBSCO API test in the first step.
- If needed, change the values of the parameters, Save, and deploy Deep Search Configuration.
The password will most likely be encrypted so to ensure it is correct, re-enter it in the encrypted field.
- If EBSCO API returns results and the information in the 'Deep Search Plugin Parameters' mapping table is correct, submit a support case
For Total Care customers - if EBSCO API returns results when tested outside of Primo, submit a support case including the following information that was used in the test:
The db values
The prof value
The pwd value
- Article last edited: 26-Apr-2017