- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
Suppressed bibs extracted for Course Reserves are updated to have course reserve data removed, but not deleted from Primo when taken off reserve.
Issue VYG-6091 is resolved for Voyager 9.2.0 and higher.
- In Circulation > Course Reserves, find a reserve list and set a bib to On Reserve.
- In Cataloging, suppress the bib that is On Reserve on reserve list.
- On the server, /m1/voyager/xxxdb/ini/PrimoExp-Publishing.ini, set IncludeReserveListItemsSuppressedBibs=Y
- When Publishing extract runs, suppressed bib will be extracted.
- In Circulation > Course Reserves, set bib from step 1 to Off Reserve.
- When Publishing extract runs, bib is updated and no longer contains Course Reserve enrichment tag, and is not given <header status=deleted> to remove the Suppressed bib from Primo.
Option 1: Trigger deleted header status with suppress actions:
- When setting bibs Off Reserve, unsuppress bib.
- Manually run Publishing extract.
- Suppress bibs.
- Manually run Publishing extract again. Second extract will add 'deleted' to header status for bibs.
Follow instructions in "How to delete a specific record from Primo?" for generating "stub" records with delete status in header.
- Article last edited: 27-Aug-2014