- Article Type: General
- Product: Primo
- Product Version: 4
* The Indexing_and_Didumean_and_Hotswapping process gets stuck in "Stopped" mode
* The Indexing_and_Hotswapping process gets stuck in "Stopped" mode
* Execute button is greyed out
* In N+1 topology, check Back Office> Monitor Primo Status> Search Engine Monitoring:
*-all Search Engines (SEs) have loaded a Slice
*-one of the Slices may appear twice
*-(when not corrupted, each Slice should only appear once, and one SE should not have a Slice loaded)
The se_conf/search_schema.xml has become corrupted
Contact Primo Support.
There are steps that can be taken to correct this issue, but they require a small amount of Primo down time while a corrupted entry is manually cleared from Primo's Database.
In addition, the "Fix Search Schema" button will now display under the Reset button on the Back Office > Monitor Primo Status > Search Engine Monitoring page when the status of the slice is not OK. This option allows you to manually fix the search schema and free the indexer. If this option does not appear, or does not reset the slice's status, contact Primo support.
Note: You may need to use the Reset button to refresh the slice's status.
Category: Search Engine
- Article last edited: 11/6/2014