- Article Type: General
- Product: Cross-Product
How can I receive product and hosting updates from Ex Libris?
In July 2015, Ex Libris launched a new Targeted Broadcasting Tool, which allows customers to sign up for product based and general notification mailing lists via a new "Email Preferences" tab in Support Portal. The Targeted Broadcasting Tool is the primary way we communicate product-specific and general notifications to our customers.
Product Specific Support Messages include
- General product updates, such as product releases
- Product Management announcements
- Data Services new content releases
- Cloud activity
- Service updates
- Planned maintenance
For Hosted customers with products on environments tracked by our System Status Page your subscription to product-specific Support messages will automatically add the subscribing email to the System Status Page mailing list for the related environment.
Ex Libris News and Information messages include
- Ex Libris general notifications and updates
- Notifications on new features in Support Portal
- Notification of important Knowledge Articles
- Login to Support Portal
- Click "Email Preferences" tab
- Check boxes to subscribe to relevant mailing lists (or unsubscribe if preferences change)
- Click Save.
Preferences can be updated at any time, for your convenience.
For any issues logging in or if "Email Preferences" tab is not visible after you log in to the Support Portal, email email@example.com for assistance.