- Product: Primo
- Product Version: April 2015 Release and above
A pipe fails but an email is never received alerting anyone of this issue.
- E-mail configuration has incorrect setup.
- The FROM address in the email sent by Primo (E-Mail Sender) has a different domain name than the server. Therefore, the receiving party spam filter blocks the message.
- In the Back Office, go to Advanced Configuration > All Mapping Tables
- Select Sub System : Back Office
- Look for Table Name : E-mail Addresses.1
This table allows you to configure at the installation and institution levels who will receive the following:
- Email notifications for pipe processes
- Email inquiries from end users if a Front End failure occurs
Here you can configure a list of email addresses per notification type (Pipe or Front End process) by separating addresses with a semicolon.
- In the Back Office, go to Advanced Configuration > General Configuration Wizard > E-mail and SMS Configuration
- Change E-Mail Sender to email@example.com (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
Note: Only installation-level staff users are permitted to update the General Configuration parameters.
- Article last edited: 21-Nov-2016