- Article Type: General
- Product: Primo
- Product Version: 4.7
* 404 Error when navigating to Primo Front End after restart
* Errors in library_server.log:
2014-07-25 16:49:43,162 WARN [t-localhost-startStop-1] [c-PluginService] - Could not find a plug in for the following name
2014-07-25 16:49:43,162 ERROR [t-localhost-startStop-1] [c-RtaManager] -
2014-07-25 16:49:43,169 ERROR [t-localhost-startStop-1] [c-RtaManager] - Error in institiating RtaManager
* Two entries in Plugins mapping table using the same Class value where one Name value is a substring of the other
This problem is caused by a defect.
This defect has been reported to Development
1) Create a new Plugin table entry with a new name that is not a substring of the first entry for that Plugin Class nor contains the name of the first entry as a substring.
2) Re-associate the Plugin parameters in the Plugin Parameters Mapping Table with the new Plugin Name.
3) Delete the line in the Plugins Mapping table that was replaced.
4) Restart the Primo Front End.
Category: Front End - Primo
Subject: Avaliability/RTA - Primo
- Article last edited: 7/30/2014