- Article Type: General
- Product: Primo
- Product Version: 8.2.2
* In Primo FE, if first record in Locations tab is not available for UB request, UB request is not an option on Requests tab.
* Clicking "UB Request" link from eligible item in Locations tab opens UB request form in Requests tab
Working as designed.
UB Requests can be made from Locations tab. Disable Requests tab in Primo so that all requests originate from Locations tab.
1. Connect to Primo interface.
2. Log in as patron with UB privileges.
3. Search for / identify record in Primo where first holding in Locations tab is not available.
4. Click Request tab. Note that UB request form not an option. (If only UB requests active, then "No requests are available" may display.)
5. Click Locations tab.
6. Expand holding for eligible UB item.
7. Note UB Request is available.
8. Click UB Request.
Result: Taken to Request tab where UB request form displays with all eligible items available in drop-down.
Category: Interoperability (Voy) - Voyager
Subject: Primo (Voy) - Voyager
- Article last edited: 10/30/2014