- Product: New RefWorks, Legacy RefWorks, RefWorks
Find the answer in the Knowledge Center
RefWorks Support is here to help! To contact us:
- Submit a case
- Please provide your name, email address and institution/account name, in order for us to provide the most expeditious response. The email you will be receiving notifications from will be SupportPortal@exlibrisgroup.com. Please be sure to add this address to your approved addresses list, so that notifications are not categorized as spam.
- Forgot my login
- Signup for a new account
- Chat with an Agent
- Submit a case using your login credentials
- If you need assistance with the Support Portal Login, click Login Issues?
- Request a support portal login for a new staff member with your credentials
- Email us
- This link will open email client, if no email client is installed, please submit a case above.
- Telephone us
- United States & Canada (toll free): +1 800 889 3358
- Outside North America: +800 4997 4111 or +1 734 707 2513
- Escalate an issue - please include the case number
- Article last edited: 19-Aug-2020