Welcome to ProQuest RefWorks
Welcome to the RefWorks Support page. On this page you will find the most up-to-date information and resources for RefWorks including; how to upgrade to new RefWorks, user guides, training, and more.
What is the new RefWorks?
The new RefWorks is a premier reference management service that supports the needs of students, faculty and librarians. With a refined user experience, full-text management, collaboration and other features you’d expect from a reference management solution, RefWorks enables students and faculty to have a more efficient and reliable process for producing the best research papers and grants. Libraries are able to offer this powerful service and have full administrative controls and analytics that provide a consistent source of patron and content usage.
- Knowledge Articles
- No image available
- Search our knowledge base for answers to commonly raised questions
- Activate Write-N-Cite in Word
- APA Changes in Legacy RefWorks
- Can a closed SalesForce case be re-opened?
- Cleaning up files created by Write-N-Cite 4 (WNC)
- Clearing the Privacy Consent screen in RefWorks
- Customer ability to close Salesforce Cases
- How to contact Ex Libris for assistance or to discuss technical matters?
- Import legacy RefWorks references and styles into New RefWorks
- Importing PubMed results into RefWorks
- Introduction to the Knowledge Center
- Knowledge Center Questions and Answers
- New to working with Support and not sure where to begin
- RefWorks System Status
- RefWorks Write-N-Cite downloads
- RefWorks/Pivot Support and Knowledge Services Integration FAQ
- Subscribe for CKC page updates, using RSS feeds
- Tips for Advanced Document Searching in the Customer Knowledge Center
- Tips for upgrading a document created in Legacy RefWorks for use in New RefWorks
- What is Case Status, and What Does It Mean?
- What is Ex Libris Escalation Policy?
- RefWorks Write-N-Cite Menu Is Frozen and Grey in Microsoft Word
- RefWorks Write-N-Cite 4 and MS Word document properties