Change the mouse-over text for the " i " button in the Viewer
- Product: Rosetta
- Product Version: v5
- Relevant for Installation Type: Local
How to change the mouse-over text for the " i " button in the Viewer
In order to change the mouse-over text or the " i " button in the Viewer:
- Connect to Rosetta Administration
- Navigate to Home > General > Code Tables > Subsystem: USER_MANAGEMENT > UILabels.xls > "Edit"
- Click "Export" under the "Code Table Rows" section to download the UILabels.xls to your desktop as the table size is too large (9,000+ rows) to display
- Open the UILabels.xls from your desktop and navigate to the "delivery.header.metadata" row.
- Change the current (default) text (e.g. "Click to see metadata") to your customized text.
- Save the UILabels.xls.
- Re-open the UILabels.xls and view the "delivery.header.metadata" row again to confirm that your recent changes were saved.
- To import your recent changes, click "Import" and upload the file (e.g. browse to locate the file on your desktop and click "Import")
- An interim screen will display all of the values in the table; scroll down to locate the "delivery.header.metadata" line and re-confirm that your changes are there.
- Scroll to the bottom of the interim screen and click "Import" for a 3rd time to save and confirm your changes (NOTE: this may take 15-30seconds).
- Navigate to the Viewer in the Mangement client and confirm your recent changes.
Please click on the "UILabels.xls" below to download.
- Article last edited: 31-Jan-2017