Configure Copyrights Boilerplate for Deposit Material Flows
- Article Type: General
- Product: Rosetta
- Product Version: 3
Desired Outcome Goal:
Configure Copyrights Boilerplate for deposit material flows
1. Create the Copyrights Boilerplate Configuration in Producers > Advanced Tools > Copyrights Boilerplate Configuration > Edit Configuration File:
2. Upon completion of #1 above, this *automatically* adds the following entry in Producers > Advanced Tools > Code Tables > PRODUCER_MANAGEMENT > Table Name: Material Type > Material Flow Assertion Of Copyrights
(copyright boilerplate that displays to Producer Agents when they deposit material using this material flow):
(e.g.) MFAssertion of Copyrights.124626 Public Domain. Library owns physical object.
3. In the material flow setup the "Assertion of Copyrights" field has "Public Domain. Library owns physical object.”
4. Depositors using the material flow will get this specific "Assertion of Copyrights" as per the setup described above.
Category: Deposit - Rosetta
Subject: Configuration - Rosetta
- Article last edited: 4/17/2014