- Article Type: General
- Product: Rosetta
- Product Version: 4
- Relevant for Installation Type: Local;
Desired Outcome Goal:
To decompose ZIP-archives during the ingest process
1. Manual Material Flow :
- Go to Producers > Deposit Arrangements > Material Flow List
- In the "Technical Definitions" section of the selected Material Flow, check the checkbox for "Automatically extract compressed files"
2. Automatic Material Flow :
- Do NOT check the checkbox for "Automatically extract compressed files" in the "Technical Definitions" section for the selected Material Flow
- Go to Administration > Deposit > Automatic Decomposition Rules
- Create or modify an existing Decomposition Rule
- Activate the Decomposition Rule
- Save changes and test
NOTE: The extraction of zips in METS deposits is not possible;checking the checkbox for "Automatically extract compressed files" will cause the ingest to fail.
* In Automatic Material Flows, when the Rule is active, it will decompose for all institutions and all workflows
* During automatic ingest, the rule's role is to define which decomposer to use, not when to decompose .
- Article last edited: 7/9/2015