- Article Type: General
- Product: Rosetta
- Product Version: 4
Desired Outcome Goal:
To successfully export a set of IEs.
1. Go to Data Management > Manage Sets and Processes > Process List > Add Process
2. Choose "Export Intellectual Entities" > Next
3. Add the following parameters:
- Process Name: (e.g. “Export IEs from Archives Collections/Sets”)
- Export Path: /operational_shared/staff_work_area/<UserFolder>/export/ies/
NOTE: Each login account on the Rosetta server has a UserFolder as above.
Before completing this form it is recommended to connect to the Rosetta server via ssh and confirm the folder name (e.g. case-sensitivity, etc.).
- Preservation Type filter: Choose either ‘Customer’ or ‘All’
- Preservation Type filter: Check the appropriate boxes to include desired IE representations in the export (i.e. Preservation Master, Modified Master, and Derivative Copy).
- Include CMS In Export: Check this box to include metadata from the Content Management System
- Include Access Rights in Export: Check this box to include any associated AR with exported IEs.
- Send email?: Include email to be notified when export is complete.
- Email: If the “Send email?” (above) is ‘Yes’ and email address should be specified here.
4. Choose a set
5. Choose a schedule
Category: Process Management - Rosetta
- Article last edited: 10/9/2014