How to Set Up a Scheduled Task
- Product: Rosetta
- Product Version: 3 and up
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
Desired Outcome Goal:
Setting up a new periodic task.
In order to create a scheduled task, do the following:
1) In the Administration module, go to Home > Advanced Configuration > Repository > Task Chain List, and create the task chain the you want, if it does not exist OOTB (out of the box).
2) In the Management module, go to Home > Data Management > Manage Sets and Processes > Set List, and create the set that you want the task will run on. If you want to run it on all the items you can create a set like "SIP ID>=0"
3) In the Management module, go to Home > Data Management > Manage Sets and Processes > Process List, and create a process. The process' task chain will be the one from step #1 and the set will be the one from step #2.
4) Set the scheduling for the process with the time and frequency desired.
- Article last edited: 04-May-2015