SIP is failed in status "To Permanent"
- Article Type: General
- Product: Rosetta
- Product Version: 2.1
- SIP report with status "? To Permanent"
- Error in the log:
server.log.2013-02-20.2321:2013-02-20 22:56:37,984 ERROR [com.exlibris.dps.permanent.svc.job.PermanentWorkJob] Failed to add work for: IE1977040, SIP 37704
Connectivity problem during copy file to permanent
In Rosetta Management, check if the file is in TA
- Select Submissions menu, click Manage Issues in sip Processing
1. - Select "To Permanent" sip list
- Search the sip id
- If the sip is found here, select it and use the action "Resubmit to Permanent".
2. - If the sip is not in "To Permanent"
- check if the sip is under "System Error"
- If the sip is found here, select it and use the actions: Rerun or Decline sip.
Category: SIP Processing
Subject: Gallery View
- Article last edited: 4/17/2014