- Product: Rosetta
- Product Version: 6
- Relevant for Installation Type: Local
What types of structmaps Rosetta supports and how?
Rosetta METS can contain two types of structmaps: Rosetta reserved structmaps and custom structmaps.
1) Rosetta reserved LOGICAL and PHYSICAL structmap types
- are managed by Rosetta,
- used by Rosetta viewers,
- can be edited in the metadata editor,
- allowed DIV attributes are TYPE, ID, ORDER, ODERLABEL, LABEL and CONTENTIDS tag starting Rosetta version 7.3.
- other DIV attributes are not supported (DMDID, AMDID and CONTENTIDS tag prior to Rosetta version 7.3)
- are validated by mets_rosetta.xsd and mets_rosetta_aip.xsd (https://developers.exlibrisgroup.com/rosetta/integrations/mets-dnx/)
- for more information on Rosetta METS see the documentation in Rosetta AIP Data Model chapter called "METS XML Sections"
2) Rosetta CUSTOM structmaps
- can be submitted to Rosetta,
- can use any structmap type except of LOGICAL and PHYSICAL,
- are not used by the Rosetta viewers,
- custom structmaps cannot be updated via Webservices
- can use any DIV attributes allowed on division including DMDID, AMDID, CONTENTIDS
- are validated by mets.xsd 1.12
- Article last edited: 17-JUL-2023