Working with the Web Editor
Motivation: Being able to edit/modify/correct metadata in Rosetta
Scenario: Edit your SIP
- Locate the deposit using the SIP ID under ‘Preserved’ on the home screen.
- Click on ‘Editor’ to open the web editor.
- Lock object for editing. Actions > Lock Object > GO.
Note the 'locked by me' warning
- Under the ‘Metadata’ tab, edit the descriptive DC by changing the wording of the abstract.
- Click on ‘Save Field’, and then ‘Save’.
Under the ‘Metadata’ tab Assign Access Rights for staff user only.
- Under the ‘Services’ tab select ‘Metadata Validation’, click on ‘Submit’.
- Commit the changes. Actions > Commit Changes > GO.
- Wait for the commit to finish.
- Open the ‘Versions’ tab.
- Click on ‘events’ to see what changed between versions.
- View the METS xml (this can also be downloaded).