- Product: SFX
- Product Version: 4
- Relevant for Installation Type: Local
When a revision update fails while applying the KBDB package, a complete system rollback is required.
The rollback entails a downtime of approximately 5 minutes per instance.
UNIX passwords for all of the SFX instances are required.
- Log into the server as sfxglb41.
- Run the ServerAdmin Utility:
9 (Revision update)
3 (Revision backup/rollback)
2 (Full Rollback)
- Type the number corresponding to the last backup created before the failed revision.
- When the rollback has completed, go back to the main menu of the Server Admin Utility.
1 (Start/Stop services)
11 (All Apache restart)
- Enter the UNIX passwords for each of the SFX instances to restart the Apaches.
- If the revision fails again after performing these actions, please contact SFX Support.
For more information, please refer to the 'Performing a Complete Rollback' section of the System Administration Guide.
- Article last edited: 02-May-2016