How to delete an SFX institute?
- Article Type: General
- Product: SFX
- Product Version: 4
Desired Outcome Goal:
Deleting all institute-related configurations defined in SFX Admin's KB Manager
1) In KB Manager, click on "Institutes" link.
2) Click the "D" button next to the Instiute to be deleted
3) A pop-up window will appear with the warning:
"Removing this institute/group will also remove any customization related to it regarding targets, target services, authentication, and object portfolios. Are you sure you want to delete?"
4) Click "OK" in the pop-up window.
Category: Institute Feature (SFX)
- Article last edited: 10/17/2013