- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: SFX
Why doesn’t an article title search in Citation Linker return results?
1. Students are given the following full-text article citation to retrieve:
Semeniuk, Ivan. Et al. “Obama resists research cuts.” Nature News. 2011.
2. Go to Primo’s Citation Linker in the main menu
3. Select Article Tab. Paste in Article Title. Press ‘go’.
4. Result: No full-text available.
5. Expected result: to be taken to full-text article as we are with Primo Central with an article title search.
The Citation Linker searches the SFX KnowledgeBase, which holds titles of journals and books, not article titles.
In order for the SFX to find a result, include the journal title and/or ISSN.
Enter additional metadata in the Citation Linker if available - DOI, date (year, month), volume, issue or start page.
Note that the article title is not a mandatory field.
- Article last edited: 10-Oct-2018