- Article Type: How-To
- Product: SFX
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local;
Activate/update a set of portfolios in a specific target for an IP institute.
1. Prepare the input data file, as described in the Preparing the Data File section in the SFX General User's Guide
2. In the SFX Admin, go to Data Management > KBTools > DataLoader > Portfolios
3. Select the requested target service, as well as sub-target (if necessary)
4. Select the wanted institute/group from the drop-down
5. Specify input file name and format
6. Specify the content of the input file
7. Specify the load type
8. Click "Submit"
Please refer to the DataLoader section in the SFX General User's Guide.
- Article last edited: 03/29/2016