How to show title-level holdings for journals and books in Summon
- Product: Summon
How can we display title-level holdings of our journals and books in Summon?
You can add a custom panel to Summon to display title-level results for journals and books in the right-hand pane.
- Your institution must be eligible for 360 link API first. If it is not, see 360 Link: XML API FAQ
- Go to Summon Admin Console > Pages > Custom Panel Sections
- Add one section with whatever section heading you like and with the Persistent option checked
- Click on the Tools drop-down menu button and then click on <> Source code to open a text box
- Paste the following source code into the text box. Replace the words, "Serials Solutions Client ID," with your Client ID (sometimes called a "Lib Hash"). If you don't know your Client ID, see 360 Core and Intota: Serials Solutions Client ID
<div id="mydiv"> </div> <script src="https://local.4libs.org/apps/summon/ShowJournal.js?libhash=Serials Solutions Client ID"></script>
The custom panel section should take first place among all the other custom panel sections.
Example "Publication Finder" custom side panel:
Summon: Administration Console: Custom Panel Sections
- Article last edited: 15-May-2018