- Product: Summon
- Product Version: Summon 2.0
How can we display title-level holdings of our journals and books, in Summon?
You can add a custom panel to Summon, to display title-level holdings for journals and books.
To do this:
1. The institution must be eligible for 360 link API first. If it is not, see 360 Link: XML API FAQ
2. Go to Summon Admin Console > custom panel section
3. Add one section with whatever section heading you like and with 'persistent' option.
The custom panel section should take first place among all the other custom panel sections.
4. Click ‘Tools’ on the far right and add the code below with your Serials Solutions Client ID (sometimes called a "Lib Hash"). If you don't know your Client ID, see 360 Core and Intota: Serials Solutions Client ID
<div id="mydiv"> </div> <script src="https://local.4libs.org/apps/summon/ShowJournal.js?libhash=*Serials Solutions Client ID*"></script>
- Article last edited: 03-Jan-2018