- Product: Voyager
- In Acquisitions, open serial check-in record, and message displays: "One or more components can not be edited because their line item copies have been deleted."
- Component does not show Delete or Save buttons
PO line item does not have any copies.
- Add a line item copy via Purchase Order > select Line Item > click Detailed Line Item button > go to Copies/Funds tab > click Add button to add a Line Item Copy (Or use the Quick Line Item button to create a copy).
- Save, then return to active component and see if the Delete button is showing.
- Delete component (and line item you created in Step 1).
Workflow to determine if if there is no copy:
- Search for the title in Serials History
- Find the check-in record but do not double-click it or click on select to bring up the record; instead, look at the Holdings column -- it it blank? If so it is likely there is no copy.
- Highlight the record in question, and click View Order to bring up the PO this line item is on.
- Select the line item in question and either click on Quick Line Item to enter in copy information, or go to Detailed Line Item>Copies/Funds tab, and click Add to add copy information as per the "Resolution" section of this article.
- Article last edited: 11-Aug-2022