"Outstanding Fines" inaccessible when "Restrict Record View" checked regardless of restricted patron groups
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.5 - 9.1.1
In Circulation, with an item selected, "Outstanding Fines" is disabled (grayed out) in the "Item" drop down
In Sys Admin > Security > Circulation Profiles > Patron Groups Tab; "Restrict Record View" is checked"
Issue VYG-6089 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.1 and higher
- Create a Circ Proflie in Sys Admin > Security > Circulation Profiles and assign all appropriate locations, permissions, and an operator.
- In the "Patron Groups" tab, select at least one patron group as restricted and check the "Restrict Record View Checkbox"
- In Circulation, click the item button and view an item.
- From the Item drop down, note that "Outstanding Fines" is checked.
- Article last edited: 26-Aug-2014