- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: All
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
Operator attempts to create new MFHD:
- Operator asked to select template from "Select Holdings Template" window each time
- Call number not transferred from bib to MFHD record
Preferences for call number hierarchy and template need to be set for Cataloging client on operator's workstation
- Set Call Number Hierarchy
- Cataloging > Options > Preferences
- General tab > Call Number Hierarchy > select the call number hierarchy that should be used to select the call number from the bib when creating a new mfhd.
- Set default holdings template
- Folders/Files > Templates > Hldg > select the default mfhd template that should be used creating a new mfhd1.
- Click OK to save the new preferences.
1Typically the Holdings Templates are located in: c:\voyager\catalog\template\
But your path may be different if the Voyager clients were not installed in the default location on PC.
- Article last edited: 17-Jul-2019