852 First Indicator is not set using Multiple MFHD Bulk Import Profiles
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.1.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
Indicator 1 of the 852 tag in the MFHD is not updated when the "Update previously loaded MFHDs/Items" profile is used in the Bulk Import profile
VYG-6577 is resolved for Voyager 9.2.0 and higher.
- Create a bulk import profile using the "Upload previously loaded MFHDs/Items" option.
- Choose the correct call number hierarchy and call number type in the "Mapping" tab of the profile.
- Upload the file; open a test bib and its MFHD. Note that the first indicator is blank and hasn't normalized the call number type and inserted the correct number.
Manually update the 1st indicator.
- Article last edited: 09-Jul-2018