- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.0.1
- "Received Issue: ...previously marked or claimed." even though the issue was not claimed.
- Component is using a complex prediction pattern.
Issue VYG-5756 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.0 and higher.
- Create a new component.
- In Subscription Maintenance > Predictive Component Pattern Tab, select a Complex Publication Pattern
- Click on Start Prediction
- Click Cancel.
- A row is written to the COMPLEX_COMP_PATTERN table.
- Select a new Complex Publication Pattern
- Click on Start Prediction.
- Fill in Values.
- Click OK.
- Select a starting issue.
- Click OK.
- Check-In an issue.
- "Received Issue: v.X n.Y. (date) previously marked or claimed." message displays.
- This happens for every issue checked in on this component.
- Subscription Maintenance > Predictive Component Pattern Tab > Close Pattern
- Select prediction pattern from step 6 of the replication steps.
The extra line in COMPLEX_COMP_PATTERN showed up as early as 7.0.1, but the "Received Issue: v.X n.Y. (date) previously marked or claimed." message did not start appearing until 7.2.3.
- Article last edited: 16-Oct-2014