- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.2
• Able to save a Vendor record without an address
• Able to retrieve a Vendor record created previously, delete the addresses, then successfully Save and Close record
• When creating new Vendor record, user is only able to select Addresses/Phones Tab by clicking "Save", which triggers error message: "Please enter Address!", then places user on Addresses/Phones tab
Issue VYG-4578 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.0 and higher.
1. In Acquisitions, click on Vendors, then New Vendor
2. Fill in the required Vendor Code, Name and Type
3. Click on Save in the upper left corner
4. Will then get “Please enter Address!” [NOTE: this message does not appear Voyager 8.1.1-8.2.0)
5. Will then get automatically sent to the Addresses/Phones tab
6. Enter an Address, then click on Save in the address area (in the right of the screen)
7. Click on Delete in the Address area (now the address is deleted)
8. Click on Save and Close on the upper right to save the vendor record (or click Save, then the X)
9. Able to successfully save even though there’s no address
Make sure that the vendor record has an address before saving it
At least one address is needed in a vendor record. This could impact Reporter when sending POs and Invoices.
This behavior is a result of Issue VYG-4578.
- Article last edited: 10/15/2014