- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.3
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
Approved line items that don't have extended fund allocation get "Run-time error 9: subscript out of range" when attempting to go to Line Item > Edit Approved when the fund is more than 100% allocated.
Issue 16384-13777 is resolved for Voyager 8.1.0 and higher.
1. Create a PO.
2. Add a line item, linking this copy to just one fund.
3. Approve the PO.
4. Go to Line Item>Edit Approved.
5. Highlight the line item and click Extended Fund Allocation.
Because the existing fund is already at 100%, you can’t add a new fund; instead, click Edit Fund.
6. Change the Percentage to something < 100 – you’ll get the run time error.
6a. The same is true if you try to remove the existing fund and add two new ones:
Instead of Edit Fund, click Delete Fund.
Click Add Fund, pick a fund, and add a Percentage that is < 100 – you’ll get the run time error.
Copy existing PO (with components relinked if it is a serial title with a check-in record). This PO will be in Pending status, and changes can then be made to the fund allocation.
This issue is also related to 16384-16001.
- Article last edited: 3/18/2015