- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.0.3 and beyond
If multiple users have a pop-up notes field active for a particular Serials Check-in title and one user edits it, the edit will not save but there is no warning message.
Issue VYG-4693 is still in a Development status.
1. Have two people open Acquisitions in the same db/version. It does not matter who opens it first.
2. Both people should open Serials Check-in, do a title search (“Journal” works well), and open the same title.
3. One should open the “notes” field and enter or edit text. The other should open the notes field, but does not have to enter text. Both should click “OK.” No warning message appears.
4. The notes field will appear to save for the person who edited it, but upon re-opening it, the text will not have saved.
- Article last edited: 22-Aug-2022