- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.1.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
* When viewing Ledger window on PC with display DPI set at 120, the window does not change size to accommodate the larger text.
* A portion of the data is not viewable.
* The window is not resizable manually.
Issue VYG-4481 is resolved for Voyager 9.2 and higher
The ledger form is dynamically resized based on its contents.
1. On a PC with Windows XP or 7, set the display to 120 DPI.
a. In XP, Control Panel>Display>Settings>Advanced>Large (120 DPI)
b. In Win 7, Control Panel>Display>Medium (125%)
2. Restart PC if necessary.
3. Log into Acquisitions, search for a ledger and open it.
4. Notice that the right and bottom portions of the screen are cut off, and you are not able to resize the display. Operators cannot view or edit information in the areas that do not fit in the window.
Operators working with ledgers in Acquisitions can set DPI to 96 (Medium in XP, Smaller in Win 7); may also need to adjust screen resolution.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013