ACQ/EDI:free text segment adds brackets, 1: to Notes tab
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.1
If an EDI invoice header contains an FTX segment with free text, the free text is added to the Notes tab on the invoice; however, it’s surrounded by [1: ].
Issue 16384-13473/VYG-4501 is currently in Development.
- Put an EDI invoice with an FTX segment (FTX+INV+++Your free text’) in /m1/voyager/yyydb/edi/incoming.
- In Acquisitions>EDI>Process EDI Messages>Incoming, click Receive a File and select your file.
- Highlight your message and click Load.
- Click in the Message Type field to get the ellipsis button, then click it to bring up the Invoice.
- Go to the Notes tab on the Invoice – you’ll see [1: Your free text] instead of just Your free text.
- Article last edited: 11-Mar-2019