- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
* Reports using Title_Details return no data though matching data is in database
* Database does not have Titles List Material Type Display populated in SysAdmin
Issue VYG-6562 is resolved for Voyager 9.2.0 and higher.
1. In SysAdmin > Search > Titles List Material Type Display, there are no values.
2. In Analyzer > Voyager 9.0.0 - Circulation and Call Slip or Voyager 9.1.0 - Circulation and Call Slip > xxxdb, run the Hot Titles report. This report uses Title_Details.
3. Select dates for which the database has transaction data in CIRC_TRANSACTIONS and/or CIRC_TRANS_ARCHIVE.
4. No data populates report.
5. Add several values in SysAdmin > Search > Titles List Material Type Display that match values for bibs in the database associated with transactions in the date range.
6. Return to Analyzer and re-run the report. Note that data is now populating report.
Add material type values to SysAdmin > Search > Titles List Material Type Display.
These values are 2-character values corresponding to the bibliographic record's LDR bytes 06 and 07, along with whatever display name is desired for this type of material.
am / book
gm / videorecording
as / serial