- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.0
Bug Report Form for Issue 16384-35266
Server platform(s) affected: Solaris
Browser & version (if applicable): FF3, IE7
Release(s) replicated in: 7.2.3
Item statuses should display according to the rank listed in Table 5-10 of the Circulation User’s Guide.
For both the Holdings display and Charged Items list in My Account, the “Remote Storage Request” status does not display and displayed instead is the “Not Charged” or “Charged” status, which are ranked below “Remote Storage”.
Patrons do not see that an item is requested when they view it in WebVoyage.
1. Search for an item held at a Remote Storage location. (In Circ or WebV)
2. Place a Remote Storage Request on the item. (In Circ or Webv)
3. In WebVoyage, search for the title and retrieve the Holds record.
4. The item status shows as “Charged” or “Not Charged.” The status should show as “Remote Storage Request” because it is ranked higher.
Other information: It appears the system worked this way in WebVoyage Classic also.
Fixed in the opac server for 8.1.0.
- Article last edited: 3/18/2015