- Product: Voyager
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
Advanced Searches return "Could not search retrieve results" when the first keyword of multiple keyword search terms is a Boolean Operator (AND/OR/NOT) even though it is legitimately part of title (for example title: "And no birds sang"). The "Year" parameter is hard set to "Current Material" and can't be changed or reset even though this was not initially set.
VYG-7680 is currently in Development
- Import or create record with title "And no birds sang" into database
- Go to Advanced Search. Enter "And no birds sang" as search terms. Select either "any of these" or "all of these", leave as "Keyword Anywhere", and do the search
- Note the result is "Could not retrieve search results." and that the "Year" radio button is now set for "Current Materials"
- This also happens for titles "Or no birds sang" and "Not no birds sang".
Select "as a phrase", use the Basic Search, or exclude the Boolean Operator from the keyword search terms.
- Article last edited: 11-Feb-2020