- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.1
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
* Click "Save Search" for Advanced keyword search on custom index and appears to save search successfully
* Search does not appear in My Searches tab or SAVED_SEARCHES table in database.
Issue VYG-6833 is currently in Development.
1. System Administration > Search > Indexes - Keyword Definitions > New > create a new keyword definition.
2. Log in to WebVoyage.
3. Search > Advanced search: search using new keyword definition
4. Click Save Search
5. WebVoyage says "Successfully saved your seach"
6. Click My Searches. Search is not there. (Also not present in database SAVED_SEARCHES table)
7. Search > Advanced search: search using one of Voyager's default keyword definitions.
8. Save Search. Search appears in My Searches tab and SAVED_SEARCHES table.