- Product: Voyager
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
Do I need to download separate ODBC drivers for each version of Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit OS)?
No. The same set of Oracle ODBC drivers is supported on both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7 (and later).
- All files required for ODBC installation can be found in the root directly of the ODBC ftp site.
- Driver packages can be installed on 32-bit or 64-bit operating systems.
- See the Overview of version requirements for Voyager ODBC drivers for information about Voyager version compatibility considerations and which ODBC drivers you should install.
See FTP Passwords for voyager, odbc, preview, and patch users for password to download drivers from FTP site.
Do not confuse the information presented here with the information provided in this Article: Are there separate Oracle ODBC drivers for Microsoft Access 32-bit and Microsoft Access 64-bit?
- Article last edited: 27-Sep-2019